Fitness Center Rules
The DAC would like to encourage your children to work out. Please remember that the fitness center can be a dangerious environment. Therefore; it is required that all children meet with a person trainer before working out in the fitness center. The DAC provides all children 12 and older complementary introductoy personal training sessions to acclimate each child to the weight room.
Children uner 15 WILL NOT be permitted in the fitness center without express permission from the fitness center staff. We recommend working out during our nursery hours to best secure your child's safety.
Please note the following: If permitted, children younger than 12 will be allowed to work out in the weight room with these restrictions:
- Children under 12 must be within arm's reach of their parent or guardian at all time.
- Children under 12 may not use the treadmill
- Children under 12 may not use the free weight room
- Every child using the fitness center must have a program from a trainer
- No child under 15 may use the treadmills unless permission is granted by a fitness center trainer
- No children may be in the fitness center unless they are on a fitness program designed by a fitness trainer
- No guest under 15 will be allowed in the fitness center